INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2023
The proposal aims to address a complete introduction to the methodology of the life cycle sustainability assessment (LCSA) as a tool for decision-making to promote sustainable development, addressing the evaluation of the environmental life cycle (LCA), the life cycle cost (LCC) as well as social life cycle assessment (S-LCA) in the context of the circular economy.
The development of case studies in industrial symbiosis in the context of the circular economy will help students to acquire skills in understanding areas like industrial processes, transport modeling, human and ecological toxicity, and to have knowledge of existing inventories, inputs and outputs databases and sources to carry out this type of analyses.
This summer course will last 1 week, from Monday to Friday, with a total length of 30 hours (See timetable).
From 26th to 30th June 2023.
- Aula Docente H2030. University of Granada (Spain)
- Research Group TEP 968. Technologies for Circular Economy. University of Granada (Spain)
- Department of Civil Engineering. University of Granada (Spain)
- Department of Civil, Chemical, Environmental, and Materials Engineering. University of Bologna (Italy)
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architecture Engineering. University of Padova (Italy)
- Department of Business Organization I. University of Granada (Spain)
- Department of Edaphology and Agricultural Chemistry. University of Granada (Spain)